It’s Giveaway Time!
Date: April 29, 2020
Entries must be in by May 9th, 2020 at 11:59pm CDT. I’ll be pulling winners and sending notifications the week of May 11th, 2020.
I’m excited to announce the launch of our new print collection! 10 different ones in total! To celebrate The Zeis Studio is giving 3 lucky winners their choice of one limited edition print. One winner each on Facebook, Instagram, and thezeisstudio.com .
No purchase necessary. Purchasing does not increase your chances to win.
3 Ways to enter – Enter with one or all:
To qualify on Facebook:
- Like The Zeis Studio Facebook page
2. Tell me in the comments what your favorite tattoo history person, place, or thing is. Use #tattoohistory .
To qualify on Instagram:
- Like this page
- Tag a friend in the comments (or 2, 3, or more! The more friends the more entries.)
- Use #tattoohistory
- Eligibility: The #TATTOOHISTORY Sweepstakes is open to USA residents and international residents who sign up at www.thezeisstudio.com/tattoohistory-giveaway. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsorship. The sponsor is The Zeis Studio (“Sponsor”), located at P.O. Box 96, Cottage Grove, WI 53527. Sponsor will conduct the Sweepstakes substantially as described in these Official Rules.
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering this Sweepstakes, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at anytime at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Sweepstakes You represents and warrants that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this #TATTOOHISTORY Sweepstakes.
4. #TATTOOHISTORY Sweepstakes Entry Period: This promotion begins on April 29, 2020 at 8:30am CDT and ends on May 9, 2020 at 11:59pm CDT (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
- How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The #TATTOOHISTORY Sweepstakes by one of the following ways: 1.) Signing up for email via the online form provided at www.thezeisstudio.com/tattoohistory-giveaway AND Refer-a-friend (For every friend you refer you get an additional entry. Your friends must put your name in the referrer line in the email sign-up form.) 2.) Like The Zeis Studio Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/thezeisstudio/, AND tell me in the comments what your favorite tattoo history person, place, or thing is. Use #tattoohistory. 3.) Follow The Zeis Studio on Instagram, https://www.instagram.com/thezeisstudio/, AND tag a friend in the comments of the Giveaway post(or 2, 3, or more! The more friends the more entries.), AND Use #TATTOOHISTORY
No purchase necessary to win.
As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Participants may gain more entries per the “How to Enter” instructions above. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the Sweepstakes at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Prizes: The 3 Winners of the #TATTOOHISTORY Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive (1) Limited Edition Print, value of $49.99. The Winners may choose which Limited Edition print they receive. There will be one winner each on Facebook, Instagram, and thezeisstudio.com The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
8. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) through the platform in which they won within 7 days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall the Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the #TATTOOHISTORY Sweepstakes) by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and allfederal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIALRULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALLPRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify,suspend, cancel, or terminate the #TATTOOHISTORY Sweepstakes should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the #TATTOOHISTORY Sweepstakes. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the #TATTOOHISTORY Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: [identify any disallowed entry methods that will result in votes/entries being voided; examples: multiple entries by tagging fake social media accounts; multiple entries from the same computer beyond the number allowed by the Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering.] Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the #TATTOOHISTORY Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death,litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Sweepstakes IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF The United States AND Wisconsin, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAWDOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action a riseout of or are connected with this Sweepstakes, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Wisconsin having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall theparticipant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.